Wednesday, February 20, 2013

We've Got Mail: Thanks for the K9 Buddy!


Dear Guide Dogs for the Blind,

Rebecca and Muffin
I am sorry that it has taken me so long to get this letter to you. I want to thank you for Muffin, my Canine Buddy dog. Muffin means a lot to me. She has helped me feel better about using my cane. I don't like to use my cane but when Muffin is with me I do not mind as much. Muffin goes a lot of places with me. I take her to Kajukembo class with me because I have to go at night.

When it was snowing we had a lot of fun. Muffin loved the snow. She would roll in it, run through it, eat it, and generally make a mess of herself. We went to the park when it was all snowy and Muffin and my mom's dog, Duchess, went crazy running around. There had been so much ice and snow that they had not been able to get out very much so they were glad to run and play. Muffin even climbed up on to the climbing structure with me. But it was too slippery and so we made her get down. But we had a lot of fun that day.

Everyone in my family loves Muffin, except my older sister who pretends dogs don't exist. I am so glad to have Muffin. Thank you so much for giving her to me. Here [is a] picture of Muffin and I.

Sincerely,
Rebecca and Muffin

No comments:

Post a Comment