Monday, May 14, 2012

Will Guide Dog Dooley Win the Hero Dog Awards?


I received Dooley from Guide Dogs for the Blind a year and a half ago. We instantly clicked -- his beautiful eyes and his wonderful demeanor left me in awe.

Dooley and I share every day and every night together doing wonderful things. See, he isn't only my dog -- he's my eyes! He guides me through my everyday life. I now have independence and I'm always wanting to go now without any fear.

He is so funny! He has a wonderful personality and loves to try on all my latest scarves. He has never let me down and is my best friend. I couldn't imagine being without him.

I truly appreciate the fact that you are nominating hero dogs. My dooley is my hero and I couldn't thank him or Guide Dogs for the Blind enough for matching me with Dooley.

Thank you ever so much for reading my story. -- Rachel Schneider of Huntington Beach, California

Will Guide Dog Dooley win the Hero Dog Awards? Only if you vote! Vote every day and be sure to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment