Monday, May 28, 2012

Will Guide Dog Jag Win the Hero Dog Awards?

black Lab puppy hides in tulips
Hello My name is Jag. I'm almost 2 years old, and was born on the 5th of July. I was raised in South Central California, near King City. Then I moved to Oregon for school and training. When I graduated, I went to work as a Guide Dog with a blind veteran. He's my buddy and takes great care of me. We go everywhere together, but I especially love it when we play tug of war together. But my favorite thing is taking care of my soldier and keeping him from hurting himself or getting run over.

Kerwin Davis and black Lab Jag
Kerwin Davis with black Lab Jag

Kerwin said, "I just love my new Guide Dog Jag he is such a perfect and well behaved soul we have so much fun together and now we go everywhere. He brings me so much pleasure and confidence he is truly amazing! Thanks Guide Dogs For The Blind!"

Will Guide Dog Jag win the Hero Dog Awards? Only if you vote!
Let's hear it for Jag, in Inola, Oklahoma!

No comments:

Post a Comment